Summer Basketball Camp
Coach Tyler France from the Tuxedo Park School's basketball program is running a shooting camp from July 22-24. This year’s camp will focus on:
1. Shooter Mindset: a focus on developing a confident, intelligent, and responsive basketball shooter.
2. Body Alignment: Techniques for better footwork, balance, and shooting arm for a “pure stroke.”
3. Player’s Tool Box: a variety of drills to improve and expand a shooting repertoire from the point guard to the center position.
4. Creating Space: a focus of both on and off ball movement to create open shots
5. Dribble Drills: help promote a more explosive, complete player
6. Post Camp Drills: how to drill correctly by yourself after camp ends.
Dates: July 22-24
Time: 9 a.m. -12 p.m.
Facility: TPS Middle School Gym
Price for all three days will be $180. If you have any questions, please contact Tyler France.
June 18-22 ($215, 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.)New Builders are introduced to a broad range of materials and hand tools, as well as, construction and architectural terminology. With safe, appropriate tool usage, along with design, drawing, and painting aspiring builders gain skills and confidence in designing, making, repairing and revising.
June 18-22 ($190, 12:30-3 p.m.)
Learn the basics of working with fused glass, or continue to build on what you already know. Cutting and grinding to put different pieces of colored glass together to form different decorative and functional items. Several different projects can be produced in a week so each student has the opportunity to explore working in depth.
Red Bulls Soccer Camp
Summer Adventure Camp-
The Tuxedo Park School Adventure Program, a day camp for rising fourth-ninth grade students, runs June 25-29. Cost: $900.
This year’s camp will focus on promoting exciting outdoor opportunities. Day trips will include hiking, rock climbing, swimming and fishing at many of the amazing parks and forests in the area, as well as rafting on the Delaware River! The culmination of this fun packed week will be an overnight camping trip on June 28, complete with backcountry cooking, a campfire, and of course ghost stories.
We've reached max capacity. Registration is closed.