Veteran and First Responder Merit Scholarship Program
Tuxedo Park School offers up to two dedicated merit scholarships for qualified children or grandchildren of a Veteran or First Responder. For middle and upper school applicants, both scholarships are available exclusively to children and grandchildren of a Veteran of the United States Armed Forces, active member of a fire department, emergency medical service, or law enforcment agency. The scholarships are renewable through to graduation.
- Who is eligible to compete for a scholarship?
- What is the amount of the scholarship?
- Is this a one-time award?
- Is re-application required each year for a student who receives a Veteran/First Responder Scholarship?
- How will scholarship recipients be selected?
- How do I apply for the scholarship?
- Is applying for the scholarship the same as applying for admission to TPS?
- What is the scholarship application deadline?
- Can scholarship recipients also receive need-based Financial Assistance?