Non-resident vehicle tags
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL TAG HOLDERS ***
Non-resident Vehicle Tag Holders BLUE (NON-RESIDENT) SERIES WILL EXPIRE AUGUST 31, 2019.
Please follow the procedure below so that we may accurately process your request for a NEW tag.
- Non-resident tag holders consist of residents with less than a two-year lease agreement, The Tuxedo Club, Tuxedo Park School, and St. Mary’s Pre-School.
- Make a copy of the registration card for each vehicle as well as your driver’s license and mail them to the above address; enclose them in a sealed envelope marked "Attention Denise" and bring it to the main gate; fax to 845-351-4009 "Attention Denise"; or email to email@example.com.
- If your vehicle is registered to either a Business or Financial Institution, please print your Name and Address on the copy.
- Include your Name and Telephone Number so that we may update our records and notify you when your vehicle tag(s) is ready to be picked up at the main gate. Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like your tag(s) mailed to you. WE CANNOT MAIL THE METAL PLATES.
- If you already have a tag, please indicate the tag number next to the copy of the registration card that the tag has been assigned to. The Tag Number is located in small print at the bottom of your tag.
There is a fee of $75.00 for each tag and a fee of $15.00 for each metal plate. Please make your check or money order payable to: Village of Tuxedo Park. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A FORM OF PAYMENT. Tuxedo Club memberships will be billed upon request. Please include your Tuxedo Club membership number.
Note: ONLY VALID TAG HOLDERS WILL BE PERMITTED SOUTH GATE ACCESS.
- When transferring your valid vehicle tag to another vehicle, please notify us so that we can update our records.
- If you should not replace the vehicle to which the tag has been assigned, please return the tag to us.
Please contact Village Deputy Clerk Denise Spalthoff at (845)-351-2251 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding vehicle tags.