Tuxedo Park School COVID-19 Guidelines and Return to School Policy for 2022-2023 School Year
What requirements need to be met in the following scenarios to return to school?
- 1. Student or Staff has Covid-19 Symptoms and Tests Negative
- 2. Student or Staff has Covid-19 Symptoms and Tests Positive
- 3. Student or Staff had Direct Exposure to a Person with Covid-19
- 4. Student or Staff has a family member in their household that is positive for Covid-19
- 5. Student develops Covid- 19 symptoms while at school
Please remember if your child is not feeling well and is experiencing cold symptoms, it is recommended they stay home from school and avoid contact with other children. Any child experiencing a fever, regardless of test results, must stay at home until 24hrs fever free without fever reducing medications.
Symptoms of Covid-19 include: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea
Please contact the School Nurse, Jacklyn Maki, RN, at 845-351-4737 ext. 198 or email@example.com with any questions or to submit clearance documents.